The Targa Series 7100 Single Hung impact window designed by CGI includes a Lift Assist Constant Force Balance System, concealed balances, capture-lock sash system, and recessed tilt latches for unobstructed views.
CGI Targa Series 7100
- 3 1/4″ frame depth
- 1/2″ flange frame
- Aluminum reinforced jamb
- Sloped sill
- Capture-lock sash system
- Lift Assist Constant Force Balance System
- Snap-on glazing beads
- Strong structural glazing
- No installation fasteners required in head or sill
- Aluminum reinforced sash
- Extruded screen frame with Super-View fiberglass mesh
- 7/16” Laminated
- 1” Insulated Laminated
Energy Efficient LoE Coatings
Lo E coatings exhibit certain color characteristics depending on viewing angles, reflected light and time of day. For example, Cardinal LoE 366 exhibits a greenish hue. When Clear glass is coupled with a LoE 366 coating, during certain times of the day the reflected color can appear green from the outside. This LoE 366 coating offers an excellent combination of thermal performance, visible light transmittance, and value.
When heat strengthened glass is used, roller wave distortion is an inherent possibility.
- Recessed Tilt Latches
- Sweep locks
- Available in Oriel/ Proview configurations
- Flange, Fin, and Equal leg frame options
- Double applied contoured exterior muntins and internal grills between glass
Pleas give us a CALL: +1 (305) 431.5533 or