The CGI Commercial Collection Serie 238 impact resistant aluminum casement windows have very clean lines and incredible eye appeal. When used with our colonial muntins give the appearance of wood but with the added advantage of quality aluminum construction.
CGI’s impact resistant 238 series of casements, project-out / awning and fixed windows have matching sight lines which allows them to be used interchangeably throughout your project. CGI’s Commercial Collection casements also come standard with a single action multi-point lock.
- Extruded screen frame with Super View screen fiberglass mesh
- Extruded snap on glazing beads (in contoured ogee or contemporary square profiles)
- Stainless steel assembly screws and corner keys
- Double weatherstripping
- 1/2” exterior flange frame
- 7/16” Laminated
- 3/4” Insulated Laminated
Energy Efficient LoE Coatings
Lo E coatings exhibit certain color characteristics depending on viewing angles, reflected light and time of day. For example, Cardinal LoE 366 exhibits a greenish hue. When Clear glass is coupled with a LoE 366 coating, during certain times of the day the reflected color can appear green from the outside. This LoE 366 coating offers an excellent combination of thermal performance, visible light transmittance, and value.
When heat strengthened glass is used, roller wave distortion is an inherent possibility.
- Single arm stainless steel roto operator and crank handle
- Stainless steel operator track
- Pair of stainless steel 4 bar concealed hinges
- All stainless steel multi-point lock bars
- Snubber blocks
- Nesting Handle
- Limit opening devices
- Hinges with washability feature (for high-rise use)
- Custodial type locks (for institutional use)
- Collapsible cranks
- Equal leg frames
- Square glazing beads
- Muntin grids inside insulated glass (GBGs)
- Extruded double applied raised profile 1” and 3 1/2” muntins (not applicable with insulated glass)
Pleas give us a CALL: +1 (305) 431.5533 or