The CGI Sentinel Series 120 impact window is a value-priced offering that has been designed with many features including a nylon roller with stainless steel ball bearings that glides on a nylon track, multiple points of weatherstripping and stainless steel fasteners. It is available in two and three panel configurations.
- Two & three panel configurations OX, XO, XOX
- Equal lites or 1/4-1/2-1/4 configuration
- Flush design
- Double weatherstripping and weeped sill
- 2 1/2” deep frame
- Extruded snap-on square glazing beads
- Strong structural glazing
- Concealed jamb anchor cover
- 3 #10 1 1/4” stainless steel fasteners per corner
- Extruded screen frame with Super View™ fiberglass mesh
- 5/16” Laminated
- 3/4” Insulated Laminated
Energy Efficient LoE Coatings
Lo E coatings exhibit certain color characteristics depending on viewing angles, reflected light and time of day. For example, Cardinal LoE 366 exhibits a greenish hue. When Clear glass is coupled with a LoE 366 coating, during certain times of the day the reflected color can appear green from the outside. This LoE 366 coating offers an excellent combination of thermal performance, visible light transmittance, and value.
When heat strengthened glass is used, roller wave distortion is an inherent possibility.
Pleas give us a CALL: +1 (305) 431.5533 or