The CGI Commercial Collection single-hung impact window has been designed with many of the features you have come to expect from CGI. The single-hung window is constructed with commercial-grade aluminum frames, architecturally correct and even sightlines, a water and air resistant captured bottom rail, stainless steel fasteners and multiple points of weatherstripping while maintaining the stylish look of a traditional single-hung window.
- Extruded screen frame with Super View screen with fiberglass mesh
- Extruded snap-on glazing beads
- Stainless steel assembly screws
- Double and triple weather-stripping
- Standard 12 PSF water sill
- Balance covers and screen pocket covers
- 5/16” Laminated
- 7/16” Laminated
- 13/16” Insulated Laminated
Energy Efficient LoE Coatings
Lo E coatings exhibit certain color characteristics depending on viewing angles, reflected light and time of day. For example, Cardinal LoE 366 exhibits a greenish hue. When Clear glass is coupled with a LoE 366 coating, during certain times of the day the reflected color can appear green from the outside. This LoE 366 coating offers an excellent combination of thermal performance, visible light transmittance, and value.
When heat strengthened glass is used, roller wave distortion is an inherent possibility.
- Pair of CGI egress self closing locks (sill mounted). Note: one lock used on windows 28” wide or less
- Pair of concealed balances
- CGI Patented Carrier Slide System
- 15 PSF waterbar adapter
- Clipless mullions
- Sweep lock, keeper, and lift/pull (available for 5/16” glass only)
- Extruded double applied 1″ colonial muntins (in standard or custom grids) with Ogee glazing beads only (not applicable with insulated glass)
- Muntin grids inside insulated glass (GBGs)
- Oriel/ Proview uneven size vent available
- Small missile impact resistant option
Pleas give us a CALL: +1 (305) 431.5533 or