The CGI Commercial Collection Serie 238 designer fixed impact windows are available in a variety of different shapes and styles. The look of these custom window designs add beauty and styling to your home, giving it a truly unique appearance. Our Estate designer windows have been designed with consistent and even sightlines to match our casement, project-out and rectangular fixed windows and are constructed with a separate vent and frame design. There are less expensive ways of manufacturing a fixed hurricane window, but consistent with CGI’s heritage our Estate designer windows have been designed to provide a strong, high quality and aesthetically pleasing choice
- Extruded glazing beads (contoured ogee for rectangular window, and contemporary square bead for designer)
- Stainless steel assembly screws
- Corner keys for rectangular units and welded corner in designer units
- Double weatherstripping
- 1/2” exterior flange frame
- 7/16” Laminated
- 3/4” Insulated Laminated
Energy Efficient LoE Coatings
Lo E coatings exhibit certain color characteristics depending on viewing angles, reflected light and time of day. For example, Cardinal LoE 366 exhibits a greenish hue. When Clear glass is coupled with a LoE 366 coating, during certain times of the day the reflected color can appear green from the outside. This LoE 366 coating offers an excellent combination of thermal performance, visible light transmittance, and value.
When heat strengthened glass is used, roller wave distortion is an inherent possibility.
- Decorative screw covers for rectangular fixed windows
- Muntins inside insulated glass (GBGs)
- Square glazing bead
- Equal leg frame
- Extruded double applied raised profile 1″ and 3 1/2” muntins
Please contact for details on Designer Fixed Series 238 Window Sizes.
Pleas give us a CALL: +1 (305) 431.5533 or